Passware releases an ultimate decryption product that bundles all its forensic solutions into a single, easy-to-manage license.
Tallinn, Estonia (November 16, 2022) – Passware, a provider of password recovery, decryption, and electronic evidence discovery software for computer forensics, announces its first all-purpose decryption solution that allows investigators to access data from computers, disks, files, and mobile devices – all with a single license.
“Police agencies worldwide are struggling with an influx of cases that involve encryption,” said Dmitry Sumin, founder and CEO of Passware. “Passware Kit Ultimate is an all-in-one tool that provides decryption solutions for all types of evidence – from locked mobile devices and computers to encrypted files and disks. Our goal is to help investigators reduce their case backlogs and recover critical digital evidence.”
The convenience of having all the decryption tools handy and up-to-date cannot be underestimated. The Passware annual release schedule includes at least four major Passware Kit Forensic and Passware Kit Mobile updates, as well as multiple minor updates and service releases. These products are now maintained as a single Passware Kit Ultimate license. Some of the recent features of Passware Kit Ultimate include:
- Support for macOS Ventura
- Password recovery and data extraction from 1Password v8
- Decryption and data extraction for Samsung Exynos-based devices
- Instant decryption of Dashlane on iOS
- Support for iOS 15.6 – 15.7
What Passware Kit Ultimate includes
Passware Kit Ultimate includes Passware Kit Forensic, Passware Kit Mobile, T2 Decryption Add-on, 10 Agents for distributed computing, and Passware Certified Examiner Online Training.
The key capabilities are:
- Password recovery for over 340 file types
- Recovery of passcodes for over 200 mobile devices
- Full disk decryption
- Decryption of Macs with Apple T2 Security Chip
- Live memory analysis
- Hardware acceleration on GPU
- Distributed password recovery with 10 Agents for Windows, Linux, Amazon Cloud, and Microsoft Azure